If you have these symptoms and signs of poor circulation:
- Numbness and tingling in extremities (One of the most common symptoms of poor circulation) a person may also have a sensation of pins and needles.
- Cold hands and feet
- Swelling in the lower extremities
- Cognitive dysfunction
- Joint pain and muscle cramping
- Skin colour changes
- Leg ulcers
- Varicose veins
You should take in consideration medical treatment with our Body Boost Bed Phototherapy device after consultation with your physicians.
Diagnoses connected with circulatory disorders can be treated with Body Boost Bed phototherapy device.
Significant improvement in wound healing process after treatment with LED light therapy is very well documented in numerous scientific studies. LED phototherapy accelerate the healing of wounds of a variety of etiologies while reducing the risk of infection and other complications.
With Body Boost Bed phototherapy device we can treat different types of acute and chronic wounds:
- Traumatic wounds of any size immediately after primary surgical intervention during recovery period
- Postoperative surgical incision, excisions, and avulsions, immediately after and during recovery period
- Chronic diabetic and nondiabetic wounds
- Acute and chronic ulcers
- Cutaneous erosions after cosmetic and medical interventions
Different types of wounds should be treated with different LED phototherapy Protocols provided by Body Boost Bed producer. Before, during and after medical treatment, applied by Body Boost Bed phototherapy device, patient should be controlled from qualified physician (e.g. surgeon).